The information we collect on this Website, including your IP address and information about your Internet connection and use of the Website, will not be shared with or sold to any third parties, other than our affiliated companies and service providers. We use this information to gather broad demographic statistics, measure site traffic, identify problems, improve site navigation and deliver custom content, functionality and services offered on or through our Website.
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website;
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website; or
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy
This Policy does not apply to information collected by:
- PolicyWorks offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (not affiliated with our Website or services offered through our Website), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older, reside in the United States or any of its territories. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use this Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect information about you:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us; or
The information you provide to us may include, without limitation:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, including, log in information, event registration, downloading whitepapers or other specialized content, subscribing to our service, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Information obtained while using our Website, including navigation activity and user feedback.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your domain name, IP address, operating system, browser type and date and time of access.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service. For more, see under How We Use Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To monitor and identify potential fraudulent or suspicious activity.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To contact you when we believe there is an issue that needs to be communicated, such as site outages or planned maintenance.
- To use for marketing and user-evaluation purposes, including marketing of services by our affiliates.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may use and disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our affiliates and third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To our clients regarding the use of the Website by their employees and representatives.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of PolicyWorks's assets, whether as part of bankruptcy, or similar proceeding or otherwise, in which personal information held by PolicyWorks about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of PolicyWorks or its affiliates, our customers, or others.
Your State Law Rights
Certain state law, which may or may not apply to you, permits users of our Website that are residents of applicable states to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at: PolicyWorks, LLC, Attn: Marketing, 7745 Office Plaza Drive North, Suite 170, West Des Moines, Iowa 50266.
We and our service providers have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from unintentional loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We believe we have taken reasonable precautions necessary to maintain security for this Website.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a user name, password or any other piece of information for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this information confidential. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Ultimately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to or stored on our Website. Any transmission or storage of information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Opt-Out of Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We will use your information as described in this Policy. You may prevent or limit your sharing of information with the following:
- Do not provide your personal information.
- Do not access or request content on the Website.
- Enable cookie and/or advertisement blocking on your browser.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request we opt-out your email address from emails from us and our affiliates.
You may also opt-out of marketing emails from us and/or our affiliates by using the opt-out feature in the footer of emails.
You can also opt out of seeing personalized ads from our service providers (and other companies) using the NAI opt tool (http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/). Please note you will still see ads even if you opt out, but they will not be personalized.
Your Comments and Concerns
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com.