The laws and regulations governing credit unions seem to change daily, and unfortunately, some credit unions don’t have the staff resources needed to keep up. Even with adequate staffing, some credit unions just want a second set of eyes on their lending program prior to an exam.
PolicyWorks has a range of Lending Compliance Services that can save credit unions time and money, and provide assurance that your lending practices are in compliance with federal regulations. Our professional staff has years of experience with credit union regulations and operations. We can draft and review lending documents, policies and disclosures to ensure compliance with both existing and recently enacted regulations. Following your Lending Compliance Review, you will receive a customized report detailing compliance problems and suggested resolutions, which we will help implement.
Now more than ever, your credit union should ensure that its lending products and services meet today’s regulatory requirements.
Lending Audits ensure compliance with federal laws and regulations, including:
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act, including Appraisals (ECOA)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- Flood Disaster Protection Act (FDPA)/National Flood Insurance Reform Act (NFIRA)
- Military Lending Act (MLA)
- Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA)
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA)
- Truth in Lending Act (TILA)
- TILA/RESPA Integrated Disclosures (TRID)
Click here to contact PolicyWorks about our audit and review services.