Credit Unions Adapt to Shoulder Heavy Regulatory Load - Dec 11, 2014
In this white paper, written by PolicyWorks CEO Justin Hupfer, we discuss credit union's strategies to ease their regulatory burden. In addition, two credit unions share their personal stories about how they were able to overcome compliance challenges by partnering with PolicyWorks.
PolicyWorks has prepared this white paper to help navigate those provisions of Biggert-Waters which are already in effect, those yet to come, and how passage of the Homeowner Flood Insurance Affordability Act has further altered the regulatory landscape.
This PolicyWorks white paper discusses the remaining mortgage compliance work credit unions will need to address in 2014, implementation of TILA-RESPA and testing of rules implemented in 2013. Addtionally, authors walk through best practices for testing of rules already implemented for mortgage-program compliance.
- + PolicyAid
- + ComplyRight
- + ComplyRight - Mortgage Solution
- + Federal Compliance Support
- + Lending Compliance Services
- + Bank Secrecy Act Independent Test
- + Website Compliance Reviews
- + Full-scale Compliance Reviews
- + Regulatory Training
- + Marketing/Communications Reviews
- + White Papers
- + League Compliance Services