Website Compliance Review
Keeping your site up-to-date with today’s regulations.
Your website is as much a reflection of your credit union as your branch lobby, and because members increasingly rely on it, website compliance is becoming a greater focus of credit union examinations.
PolicyWorks advocates for Website Compliance Reviews. Our trained professional staff have vast experience in website advertising compliance. At the completion of the review, we will provide you with a customized, written report detailing any compliance problems and suggested resolutions.
This thorough review of your website ensures advertising compliance with various laws and regulations, including:
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
- Electronic Funds Transfer Act/Regulation E
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act/Regulation B
- Expedited Funds Availability Act/Regulation CC
- Home Mortgage Disclosure Act/Regulation C
- NCUA Rules and Regulations
- Non-Deposit Investment Product Requirements
- Truth in Lending/Regulation Z
- Truth in Savings /NCUA Rules and Regulations Part 707
Get started today. Contact us or call 866.518.0209.
Need more information? Download it here.