Mortgage Compliance Consulting
Stay on top of both new and existing mortgage rules and guidelines, including HMDA. Mortgage regulations continue to be in contant flux, which requires additional time and resources from your credit union staff.
Take a look at the upcoming HMDA changes. What policies and procedures need to be changed? What adjustments needs to be made to your LOS system? If you have closed-end and open-end loans originated in different departments, how will you sync the data? This is where PolicyWorks can help. We can step in as your project consultant to answer questions and give advice along the way.
With our Mortgage Compliance Consulting service, our experts will guide you through implementation of new rules and compliance with existing rules through document reviews, consulting and training.
Our Mortgage Compliance Consulting service includes:
- Unlimited Consulting related to mortgage compliance
- Monthly Peer Calls
- Webinars discussing mortgage topics such as HMDA and Fair Lending
- A data monitoring guide, designed to help you complete internal reviews of your HMDA LAR
- An Input Worksheet, designed to aid your credit union in HMDA data collection and verification
- A discounted rate on a PolicyWorks HMDA Review
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing your credit union is compliant. Let us help you with your mortgage lending compliance program so you can focus on serving your members.
Interested in more detail about this product?